Posted on 2014 under Saturday 9 |
1) Which do you prefer: colored hard-boiled eggs, chocolate marshmallow eggs, or plastic eggs with coins inside? – I’ll go for plastic eggs with coins or something inside. I’m trying to avoid eating chocolates and sweets these last days
2) What’s your favorite color of Peeps (yellow, purple, or pink)? – pink
3) All this talk of sweets is making Sam hungry. What’s for lunch? – I only had cesar salad
4) This song was introduced by country singer Gene Autry and it’s still a favorite. Please share some of the lyrics. (And you’re on your own; Sam didn’t include a link to the song this week.) – I have to look and listen how this song is honestly
5) Gene Autry was so popular that a town in Oklahoma named itself for him. Have you ever been to Oklahoma? – never but hopefully one day
6) In addition to singing, Mr. Autry made 93 cowboy movies. What’s the last movie you saw? – Hmmm, magic mansion and it was a kiddie film
7) He and his horse Champion also had a TV show. Can you name another famous horse? – no idea
8) Gene Autry also recorded “Rudolph, The Red Nosed Reindeer,” and it was, of course, wildly popular, too. Who is your favorite recording artist? – I love the artists in the 80′s and 90′s but too many to mention their names
9) Back to the holiday celebration at hand — Easter is considered the season of rebirth. What leaves you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated? – massage and staying at the tub with zen music
I hope I’m not late in submitting my entry folks. I’ll be having a girls night out in few minutes and a friend will try to convince us to get Tacori designer jewelry . I know, she’s crazy hehehe
Posted on 2014 under contest |
It’s thursday and I’m preparing my luggage and my make-up bag. I’ll be going somewhere in France for the bellydance contest and yes, I’m one of the contestants. I’m very nervous and I’ve been researching for the last 2 weeks and everyday already. I’ll be leaving immediately right after work (3 hours 1/2 drive) from my place and will be going back home afterwards also. Hubby wants me to check-in at the hotel right after the contest but I prefer to immediately go back home and sleep with my boys. I wish everything will be well and that I won’t forget my choreography. Jewelries, 2 costumes and everything are ready. I am too but I’m just super nervous about this event already. I wasn’t able to sleep well last night because of this. Win or lose, I’ll be learning something from this experience. My ladyfriend also asked me earlier to buy her a cheap trombone mouthpiece so hoping I’ll have the time to buy this later this afternoon coz I’m dead already.
Posted on 2014 under SPECTACLE DANSE ORIENTALE |
Hi folks, everything is doing good? By the way, I would like to invite you all for our very first show this coming JULY 11, 2014 (FRIDAY) at 20h30 at the theatre Ermitage-Compostelle at Le Bouscat (5 mins. from Bordeaux). We have well-known artists coming from the different parts of France and lots of surprises are waiting for you of course. It will be a very magical night and you’ll surely love and enjoy it. It took us 1 year preparation for this show so it will be the best of the best here in Bordeaux. Invited artists are preparing something big for you all so yes, you guys should purchase your tickets now for the show. We also have different workshops for SATURDAY, JULY 12, 2014. Program below:
************* Workshops **********
Saturday, July 12, 2014
10 a.m – 11 a.m – Bellymove by Faith and Justine from Paris. (All Level)
11 a.m – 2 p.m – Drum Solo (Percussion) by Marie Shokkos from Paris (All Level)
2:30 p.m – 5.30 p.m – Oriental Lyric Emotional Song by YAELLE from Strasbourg (All Level)
Workshop Addresse: 48 Rue Calv?, 33000 Bordeaux
Bellymove 1 hour : 5 euros
1 workshop (3 hours) : 40 euros
2 workshops (6 hours) : 73 euros
Buy your tickets for the show and reserve your places for the workshop by contacting ?nna at 06.60.41.79.38 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
ORIENTAL GROOVE : 1er Spectacle de danse orientale au Bouscat (Bordeaux) + Stages
Anna et les ?l?ves de l?Association Ya Helwa, sont heureuses de vous proposer un grand spectacle de Danse Orientale au Bouscat.
La municipalit? du Bouscat nous a offert l’opportunit? de monter notre spectacle, dans cette immense et magnifique salle de l’Ermitage-Compostelle. L?, plus le choix, il nous fallait penser plus “grand”, plus ambitieux. R?sultat: un concept unique.
Vont se produire ce soir-l? sous vos yeux ?blouis :
- Des artistes professionnelles de renomm?e internationale et locale venues des 4 coins de France pour la perfection du style, pour le dynamisme et l’?nergie
- Spectacle vari?, f?erique et color?
- Le tout sous le signe du partage, de la gr?ce, de la sensualit? (sans vulgarit?), de la malice et de la bonne humeur.
Nous vous invitons ? passer ensemble, une excellente soir?e !
VENDREDI 11 JUILLET 2014
20H30 : Spectacle de danse orientale avec les artistes invit?es : Faith, Justine, Marie Shokkos et Yaelle ainsi que les autres artistes venues les 4 coins de France et ?pleine d’autres surprises
Salle de l’Ermitage-Compostelle, 10 rue Bertrand Hauret, 33110 Le Bouscat
Tarif : 10? adultes, 5? enfant (3+)
Vous pouvez acheter vos places sur www.annaorientale.com rubrique SPECTACLE et payer par PAYPAL
SAMEDI 12 JUILLET 2014
10H – 11H : BELLYMOVE avec Faith et Justine (tous niveaux)
TARIF: 5 ? sur place
“De l??nergie, du rire, du sport et des mouvements inspir?s de la danse orientale, voil? ce qu’est Bellymove ! Laissez-vous entra?ner par les rythmes orientaux. Lors d’une s?ance explosive b?n?fique pour le corps, le coeur et la t?te, les cours de Bellymove vous aideront ? vous d?passer et sculpter vos muscles ! On s’?clate en musique, on est fi?re de suivre car les mouvements sont faciles ? int?grer et pas moins efficaces.”
11H – 14H : DRUM SOLO par MARIE SHOKKOS (tous niveaux)
14H30 – 17H30 : Oriental Lyric Emotion Song par YAELLE (interm?diaire/avanc?)
LIEU DE STAGE : 48 Rue Calv?, 33000 Bordeaux
Initiation Bellymove (1h) : 5?
1 Stage (3h) : 40?
2 Stages (6h) : 73?
CONTACT : email@example.com / 06.60.41.79.38 / www.annaorientale.com
Check the infos above and reserve now before it’s too late. Limited spots only so hurry up. Our musicians are also preparing for this big event and even purchased sibelius software at guitar center
Posted on 2014 under family |
I am a multi-tasker and I am also an entrepreneur and I am not going to deny that. Despite of my hectic sched, quality time for myself, for my husband, for my son and for the three of us is very important for me and is my very first priority. Professional field is doing good (the 3 of them actually) and I always have positive feedbacks. FYI, I am a perfectionist in everything I do. Hubby describes me as a big M A N I A C. Failure doesn’t exists in my vocabulary. For quality time, I always follow my agenda or planner very strictly. Work is work for me in the morning, business is business for me once I’m home after work, time for myself for shopping or gym before I’ll pick up my son, 100% my time for my son once we’re together then prepare a tasty meal and have dinner together then time for my husband once our son is in bed. Just like today, cooking has always been my passion and it’s good because while I was cooking and baking, my son participated and was curious enough to ask me so many questions. Before that, he was asking me to accompany me at the living room and play the exceptional s90 yamaha he has, we then painted afterwards before having lunch. These simple things inspire me and complete me as a woman and as an individual. I don’t have the best of everything but I would say that my very own family and the relationship I have to my own family is what I dreamed of when I was very young. I’m thankful for this and I thank God for everything.
Posted on 2014 under friday5 |
1. What do you order to drink when you?re at a fast-food restaurant? – ice tea all the time
2. What kind of dressing do you have on your salad when you eat out? – i like balsamic vinaigrette
3. What do you like at those self-serve frozen yogurt places? – i’m not really a fan of those because I don’t like yogurt
4. How do you like your popcorn? – sweet. It’s always present when we’re having apero here at home, watching a movie at the living room or at the cinema or when I’m alone surfing and infront of my pc for ezdrummer download . My son is the reason why I like it sweet.
5. What kind of shampoo do you use? -a shampoo that fits for sensitive and long hair.
Posted on 2014 under personal |
Not at the center but online. I’m doing my last minute shopping to really make sure that my boys will be fine and they have everything that they need while I’m in Barcelona. Did all the necessary tasks also that I have to finish like what my friend asked me to do, to look for exciting danelectro amplifiers at guitar center . I’ll be worry-free once back and stress-free. I’ll be working this morning at 6 and will head directly to my flight right after. Yeah, that’s how maniac I am. I have my complete list of what to bring, to dos and etc. I even had 2 classes tonight and a private class also. Tired but I’m happy. That’s how my day is every single week. Very achieving professionally and passionately . I can say that I am in the point of my life that I have the best of everything even if others contradict with what I do but I don’t really care.
Posted on 2014 under job |
It is indeed true that whereever you are, there are always assholes who’ll always try to pull you down. Will you let them do that? My answer would be a big NO. They are nothing for me and I’ll never let anyone block my way to success. Yes, I’m happy with my job and everybody knows how I work. All my colleagues appreciate the fact that I’m super carr? or very strict once I’m in the laboraty. I want things at the proper place, follow stricty HACCP that I learned at school and at the same time, make the products presentable and attractrive. Well, I have a very good relationship with my colleagues from my bosses to the OJTs’ except for one asshole who always look for excuses and takes advantage of others. If you don’t know, I’m ready to fight for correct people especially if someone takes advantage of their kindness. C’est la guerre avec moi. Anyway, I am thankful for the job that I have where I’m very passionate and inlove. My day job is very achieving to me coz I’m always learning. FYI, I never studied CAP but I always dig in for more at home via books and self-tests at the kitchen. It’s not always successful but all these experiences molded my professional field better and better. My goal? To become the very first Filipina ouvrier and I’m going to that direction no matter what it takes. And just incase you wanna offer me exciting ibanez acoustic guitars at musicians friend, I’ll accept it with great pleasure too lolz. Just saying
Posted on 2014 under Saturday 9 |
1) The Bodyguard is the best-selling movie soundtrack ever and this is the song most often associated with Whitney Houston. Is it on your iPod/mp3 player?
= in my old gadget yes, now no
2) In the movie, Rachel (Whitney) sings “I Will Always Love You” after she realizes she can never see Frank (Kevin Costner) again. What song reminds you of a past love?
= past is past for me so no reason for me to have a special song for an ex. I mean, I’m just so happy with my husband and the family we both have so all the special songs that I have in my mind and are special are all for hubby which represent our present and our future
3) Despite the movie’s and the song’s overwhelming popularity, Whitney Houston was awarded a Razzie Award as the worst actress of 1992. What’s the most recent criticism you received?
= that she (asshole) was the one who first deleted me in her account? She actually made the story opposite for her not to embarass herself. Poor girl. I don’t have time for her shit anyway lolz
4) On the bright side, share the last compliment you received.
= I got it from our 2 chefs saying that they are proud of how I work professionally and how I manage my time so well in all fields. I have my full time job, business, passion for something and I still have time to bond my boys, my friends and give myself my so-called “ME” time
5) In the 1980s, when Whitney first burst onto the scene, a trendy woman wore big hair, big bows and big shoulder pads. Can you think of anything you wore that was fashionable at the time, but looking back, makes you cringe? (An embarrassing photo to accompany your answer would be nice!)
= shoulder pads lolz. It was a must-have for me
6) When this song was popular, cell phones were uncommon and Facebook was unheard of. Which has had a bigger impact on your life — smart phones or social networking?
= social networking
7) Whitney’s marriage to Bobby Brown left many people shaking their heads. Whitney and Bobby’s daughter recently married the young man who was raised as her brother. Have you ever been in a relationship your friends/family didn’t approve of?
= yes, in the past and I’m thankful that I didn’t end up with that guy
8) Whitney Houston’s grave marker reads, “I Will Always Love You,” so obviously her family is very proud of the success of this recording. How would you like to be remembered?
= the generousity and willingness I have for everyone without expecting anything in return
9) Whitney was born in Newark, the largest city in New Jersey. It’s a major air, rail and shipping hub, and it’s in the Eastern Time zone. Have you ever been to Newark … or any town in New Jersey?
= no and myabe one day. If that’ll happen, I’ll surely be shopping around and look for cheap marinebandharmonica
Posted on 2014 under sunday stealing |
- What is the last book that you passed on to someone else to read? – it’s a novel from Nicholas Sparks and passed it to someone who loves him as well
- The one song you secretly or not so secretly want to sing at karaoke? – all songs by Jennifer Lopez. I’m a big fan of her but I just can’t sing her songs well nor be able to follow the melody
- If you had to pick a new name for yourself, what would it be? – ?nna
- What do you wish your administrator or boss would notice? -? about me? That I? have the potentials of handling the store and the entire team even if they just hired me 3 months ago
- What is your biggest pet peeve? – People who uses others for the sake of their own good. I hate that and people don’t even know how to say thank you and backfights you when you’re not around
- What holds you back in pursuing your biggest dream? – my age. I’d like to study again and have the diploma of becoming a pastry chef but sometimes, I do ask myself if it’s too late for me already. I’m an assistant pastry chef at the moment but I dream of having something and become an ouvrier one day
- Why do you think you are a lovable person? – I am a very generous person, funny and it’s easy for me to help anyone who needs my help as long as I can do it. On the other hand, people don’t like my frankness but that’s the way I am. I hate people who stab at my back. I can give anything to someone who I value that much and even offer him/her Game Camera for example and if I can afford it of course
- If every day had an extra hour in it, what would you do with it? – stay longer at the gym
- The last song you turned up in your car or house was? – a cd by Quincy Jones
- What is a secret talent you may have? – that I’m a good crochet maker too
- Your favorite thing to do outside when it’s not too cold out in the winter? -have a good coffee, tea or a glass of good wine at the terrace with good people
- How do you respond if someone asks you an inappropriate or nosy question? – “sorry but I don’t think I’m the right person who could help you”
Posted on 2013 under Uncategorized |
Qui je suis? Je m’appelle ?nna, danseuse orientale d?origine philippine install?e ? Bordeaux.
Saviez-vous que dans mon pays, v?curent des sultans aux palais dignes des mille et une nuits ? Et c’est pas ? cause de ?a pourquoi j’adore la danse orientale
Un grand merci ? ma premi?re prof Nilda Boquiren, pour avoir initi? et guid? ma passion naissante ? Manille.
Un long voyage plus tard, 5 ann?es de travail assidu aupr?s de Caroline Chatel ? Bordeaux, me donnent la force de bases techniques et artistiques des plus solides. Je les perfectionne depuis, par des apprentissages plus ponctuels mais aussi plus intensifs, dispens?s par des artistes internationaux en tourn?e. Ainsi, j?ai eu la chance et le plaisir de participer ? plusieurs reprises, ? des ateliers anim?s par le c?l?bre danseur ?gyptien Mohammed Shahin, pour lequel j?ai une admiration infinie.
O? et quand je donne des cours:
LUNDI 19h00 – 20h00 niveau D?butante & 20h00 – 21h00 niveau Intermediaire
MARDI 19h00 – 20h00 niveau D?butante
MERCREDI 14h00 – 15h00 Enfants
Adresse Ecole : Ecole Dani?le Libayrou, 48 Rue Calv?, 33000 Bordeaux
Infos : firstname.lastname@example.org / 06.60.41.79.38 / www.annaorientale.com