Christmas is just around the corner. Have you guys started shopping already? Me, yessssssss and I do it online. I find it pretty cheap right at this moment and there are many interesting deals to choose from. Early shopping shall we say coz prices will surely increase a week before Christmas. Just incase anyone of you are looking for a good and a nice gift to someone, there’s this markbass players school combo at guitar center. I’m recommending this store coz I always have a very good service from them and I never encountered a single or a tiny problem with my orders. My friends are happy too. I actually found this caverne d’alibaba because of them. Mind you, I may be living in Europe but I know so many interesting stores in US coz of my ladyfriends. Everytime we chat, we always talk about bags and shoes and where to find the best deals in their area . Girls will always be girls, hein?
I’m making my own Wednesday meme for fun. I have so many things to be thankful for everyday. If you bloggers wanna join, don’t hesitate to leave me a comment and I may create our own weekly logo meme
I’m thankful for:
1. the job that I have
2. the good relationship I have anywhere whether it’s professional, social or personal
3. the promotion I have that started early this month
4. having a very good and supportive husband
5. the good ambiance at my bellydancing school and for the very serious students I have. They are like my babies
6. our choreographies are finished finally and we are all excited to present it to our loved one’s for our Christmas party
7. I have a very handsome and intelligent son. Of course I’m a mom so I say all the best adjectives to describe my son and my future children
8. business left and right are doing absolutely fine
9. a hectic 2014
10. paperworks are all finish
This year has been sooooo good to me. I accomplish everything that I wish to have and I am just so proud that I have them all before 2013 will end. There were times that I almost gave up but finally, it’s worth fighting for. No, no no, I am not rewarding myself a yamaha open hole flute 361.
….. people are generous and kind-hearted enough for the welfare of others. I’m not rich (I wish) either poor but I’m thankful that my family and I eat 3 times in a day, we have a shelter that keep us warm and I have a permanent job and small jobs left and right. Seriously, politics is a kind of subject that I’m very interested to and I can have a debate when it comes to this subject. Why I’m saying this? I feel bad for my country, seeing that politicians take advantage of our people instead of helping them without any intentions at the back. I’m pretty sure you all knew or heard the typhoon we had last week in Philippines. Yes! A lot of help keep pouring in whether it’s in goods or financial help. I’m an activist and I care for my people back home even if I’m already abroad but from what I read, hear and saw, it seems to me that a lot of these victims still suffer and are like zombies. They call for help, for food and to restore their lives. They even fought each other inorder for them to eat. Seeing this incident made me think that this is not far from the movies I saw. I wish I’m rich and will be able to help the less fortunate one’s. If I am, I’ll surely offer each child epiphone special ii at m123 and buy everything and offer these children something that will restore that simply smile they have on their faces
It’s thursday and I can’t wait for my weekend. Bellydance once again and I can’t wait to see the artists coming from the different parts of France and abroad. I’m excited to meet the great artist Mohammed Shahin as well . My things aren’t ready yet but I’ll do it tomorrow afternoon. Hubby and my son will be coming with me and will be meething his bestfriend while I’m in my bellydancing world. Yeah! Chacun ? son agenda. I’ll be meeting few of my closest pinay friends as well and we’ll be looking for a great yamaha alto saxophone that she’ll give to her husband, watch the show at night and have dinner after. I’m thankful for the fact that I am surrounded with people who respect each other’s lives, likes and priorities. I’m thankful for everything I have. Everyday is a learning process for me and as I grow older each day, I learn to appreciate more and more the beauty of life.
1. as you get older, are you jazzed about your birthday? – not for parties but for having a special dinner with my boys. I mean, just have a good meal and a good wine
2. do people usually remember your birthday? -yes and actually, there were 2 girls that I don’t talk to anymore. Why? Because I wasn’t able to reply their text message that fast asking me if I still continue my party or not. I am a busy woman and they know that coz I have work in the morning, I have my cupcake business in the afternoon and I have my bellydancing classes in the evening. Because it took me quite sometime to reply them, they don’t talk to me anymore coz of that simple reason. Stupid people and I’m glad that they showed me now their true color. I’m still surrounded with true people
3. an ex-coworker used to begin 3 mos. before her birthday flat-out reminding us that it was coming up. it’s amazing what no self-esteem does for you. anyway, do you know anyone who pre-announces their birthdays? – yes
4. what was your best birthday? why? – hmmmm that’s kinda difficult to answer. Every year is different and memorable for me
5. what was your worst birthday? why? – worst? hmmmmmm nothing I guess. True that we were poor when we were young and it happened many times that we didn’t have anything to eat on the table but those memories and experiences brought me where I am today. I am proud and thankful of my parents coz they raised us so well despite of our condition. I do know that they tried to give us the best that they could
6. name your best birthday gift. – my family
7. name the best birthday gift you’ve gotten for someone else. – hmmmm a friendship bracelet
8. as i age, i value SLEEP as a priceless commodity. i didn’t get any for my birthday, however. what do you want this year for your birthday? – n95 masks maybe? Hahhahaha Just kidding. I am an august girl so it will be next year
My childhood friend was so pretty in her wedding day and she continues to shine still. She was, is and will always be beautiful. I’m so happy for her coz I can see in her eyes how happy she is with her partner. Watching her wedding videos, photos made me teary-eyed. She invited me but I couldn’t make it to her big day coz of work. Her friends are now my friends and they keep me updated via IG. 2 decades passed by and she’s still the same person and friend I once knew and she remains the same until now. I may sound very dramatic but looking back our childhood years really make me dramatic. We had good and bad moments but those were part of our friendship. We have our own partners now and I wish this friendship will continue and same thing for our kids. My friend, I am just so happy for you and I am super proud of you. Never change and always be happy. Best wishes to you and to your partner and congratulations. Huhuhuhu I need to go at the detox center for a detox. Goodness you’re such a goddess!
1) What’s something that always makes you happy? – spending quality time with hubby and my son
2) In the lyrics, Sheryl refers to a poncho. How do you usually protect yourself from the rain? Poncho? Umbrella? Raincoat? Hat? – during spring and automn, i use raincot, umbrella or poncho
3) Early in her career, Sheryl made ends meet by singing commercial jingles, including one for McDonald’s. When was the last time you visited The Golden Arches? – that doesn’t exist here
4) Sheryl rode a horse into the ring of a Wyoming rodeo and then sang. Have you ever been to a rodeo? – never. i’d love to one day and once i’ll have the courage to do it coz it looks difficult. Are you interested with cheap mopeds for sale?
5) Sheryl lives outside of Nashville, which is known as Music City. What type of music do you listen to most often? – i like trendy one’s like pop or rap. anything that’s in and cool
6) Crazy Sam is a massive Sheryl Crow fan, and is sure that the only reason why she and Sheryl aren’t best friends is that they haven’t met. What famous person do you think could be your BFF? – hmmm famous? that sounds impossible to be a bff to someone famous
7) Sheryl and cyclist Lance Armstrong were once engaged. Had they tied the knot, she would have become stepmother to his three children. Are you a step-parent, stepsibling or stepchild? – no
8) Sheryl has performed carols at the National Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony in Washington DC. Have you ever visited our nation’s capital? – no but one day, it will come
9) Do you consider yourself easy going or do you have a fiery temperament? – both
At last and thanks God! This week was very long and tiring for me at work and I am just so glad that it’s weekend finally. I’ll be able to have a lazy weekend with my boys and wake up late in the morning. I miss my bed . I always had over time these last days. Not only because I need it but because we lack people at the pastry shop where I work. 2 were on sick leave while 2 others are currently in a sick leave. So only me and the chef is at kitchen. Work is really physique especially every saturdays coz we have many orders for cakes and desserts. Aside from that, all is ok. It’s vacation time for my son too so no classes for 2 weeks for him. I’ll only be working twice next week and then it will be payday youpppiiiiiii. Isn’t that great? I would like to reward myself something from Michael Kors, brilliant designer that I love. Next month will also be our 7th year wedding anniversary.
It actually started last saturday and hopefully will end this coming weekend. Friday the better. I was completely empty, powerless coz of stress from work and some other stuffs. All in one time. Plus, we had this control at work also and yes, we have a surprise control for hygiene, security at the bakery and pastry shop where I work. Everything went good in my field so far this morning even if all of us were so nervous.
What’s new for me? Still busy for my big event next year. Started the planning, program, crew and staffs since last week. I just realized how hard it is coz too many preparations to prepare for next year. So far, so good also. There’s a big progress. I’ll post the details very, very soon and I promise. I am just so lucky enough that a lot of people are ready to help me at the very last minute. One even lend me and used this clamp that I got yesterday.
1) In the song, Dean sings, “Ain’t That a Kick in the Head?” to express how delighted he is to discover the girl loves him. When was the last time you were pleasantly surprised? – i felt everything perfect the first time i met my husband. magic was immediately there and we’re always laughing and we never ran out of any topic
2) Martin was born Dino Paul Crochetti, and his family only spoke Italian at home. Do you speak any language other than English? -bisaya and english. Here in france, I speak french and english; bisaya and tagalog when mad especially if hubby doesn’t help me in cleaning the house and doesn’t use the right green cleaning products. I hate it when there are clutters everywhere and if he doesn’t arrange the things properly especially cleaning products
3) Before he became an entertainer, Martin fought under the name “Kid Crochett.” Do you watch boxing? What about wrestling? – i loved wrestling when i was in elementary. Now, I realized how “nulle” it is
4) This song appeared in the original Ocean’s 11 (1960). That film was remade in 2001, with basically the same plot — a group of suave criminals knock over the casinos on the Vegas Strip. Why do you think so many movies feature crooks and con men as heroes?? – hmmm because there are many twists & action
5) Crazy Sam’s college sweetheart took over his family’s wholesale liquor business, married a woman named Helene and has two sons. How does she know this? She checked his Facebook page on the sly. Have you ever used the internet to look up an ex? – hehhe yup but when I was still single
6) As she writes this week’s meme, Sam is sipping from a Big Bang Theory cup that features? Sheldon’s face and the word, “Bazinga!” Tell us about your favorite mug or water bottle.? – i’m a fan of tea and i always use a marocan tea glass all the time. I’m not really a fan of mugs
7) Are you a good judge of character? – hmmmmm i guess yes
8) Do you know how to turn a somersault? – no
9) Which one do you use — roll-on, stick or spray deodorant? – I prefer spray