1) In honor of Valentine’s Day next week, what’s the most romantic movie you can think of?
- Message in the bottle based from Nicholas Spark’s novel
2) The Way We Were was a tearjerker. Do you think that most real-life love stories end in heartbreak? Or do you believe in happily ever after?
- each case is different. Some end up with heartaches and some lives happily ever after
3) What’s your favorite love song?
- hmmm many to mention. Goodness, Valentine’s day is just around the corner and I hear love songs everywhere. For sure, every single resto next week have their own Speakers at guitar center
4) In 1993, Barbra Streisand married actor James Brolin, who first became famous as Dr. Steven Kiley on Marcus Welby, MD. Who is your favorite TV doctor?
- Dr. House & Dr. Grey of Grey’s Anatomy
5) In 2012, Streisand renewed her contract with Columbia, where’s she’s been recording since 1963. So she’s been with the same label for fifty years! Where have you worked the longest, and how long was that?
- the longest was at the merchandising store in Cebu, was there for 6 years
6) Sam Winters once worked as a hostess in a chic bistro in Worcester, PA. That’s why she frequently gets frustrated by bad service in restaurants — she’s certain she could make it run more smoothly. Where do you find yourself getting annoyed most often?
- do I need to answer this question?
7) Have you ever taken a polygraph test?
8) Crunchy, smooth or organic peanut butter?
- organic. I’m into organic foods
9) Describe your favorite sweater.
- it’s a stripe black blue that I got at Mango and I love wearing it